About Me

My photo
I can really type up to 1200 characters here!?

2010/01/10

Blah blah blah...

Every once in a while I'll do a text only post.You don't have to read them, but I will probably be giving notices, tallking about half finished models, blah blah blah...Yah, you get the point.



Ok, the polls over, and baby chocobo is the winner!He's printed and ready to go, I'll get started on it right after this FF XII Moogle I'm working on.Just on the arms right now.I have lotsa pictures to upload, just don't feel like it right now.



I printed a big batch o' projects, will probably be showcased in the next week or two.



Now about the comments.Don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite!Criticism is welcome, unless its for a pointless reason.



I'm going to try to post at least every 4 days.I just got caught up with stuff since Tuesday.



Excpect some pictures tomorrow or on Tuesday.



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wazzat?